Special Needs Trust with Greg Darling, Executive Director, The Disability Foundation; Nov 9 2021
SALT TALKS: Special Needs Trust
GUEST SPEAKER: Gregory Darling, Executive Director of The Disability Foundation
Saving for the future or an emergency without affecting benefits has always been a challenge for individuals with disabilities. Estate & Financial Planning can be difficult.
Participants should come prepared to learn:
– What is involved in setting up a Special Needs Trust?
– Are there different types Trusts and what details do I need to make sure are included?
– What is a Pooled Trust?
– Will a Special Needs Trust affect my child’s benefits?
– What expenses can be paid through a Special Needs Trust?
– ….plus so many more additional details will be covered
This session was recorded 11-09-21
Additional Links & Resources mentioned during the presentation:
* To view this presentation or access other resources: SALT Serving Southwest Ohio Livebinder:
* Google SALT Drive:
* The Disability Foundation:
* The Dayton Foundation:
These trainings are brought to you in collaborations through, Butler County Board of Developmental Disabilities, Montgomery/Greene/Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities / Local Leaders & SALT Resource Solutions LLC.
Disclaimer: The resources provided are available to you for your personal and/or educational purposes only. S.A.L.T. – School-to-Adult Life Transition Series™, SALT TALKS – An Online Transition Series, or SALT Resource Solutions LLC does not specifically endorse any organization, agency or service featured.
The resources, links, videos, information and presentations provided within this site are for reference only and should not be used as a substitute for seeking further professional advice, education or guidance. Always seek professional guidance first for current and accurate information