Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know About Their Retirement Income
Baby Boomers are asking…
• Will Social Security be there for me?
• How much can I expect to receive?
• When should I apply for Social Security?
• How can I maximize my benefits?
At this workshop you will learn…
• 5 factors to consider when deciding to
apply for benefit
• When it makes sense to delay benefits—and when it does not
• Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
• How to estimate your benefit
• Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
• How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefit
• How to coordinate Social Security with your other forms of retirement income
The decisions you make today can have a tremendous bearing on the total amount of benefit you stand to receive over your lifetime. Don’t miss this valuable workshop designed especially for baby boomers.
To book a one-on-one phone call with us:
Here is a link to the video we posted on How to Create Your SSA.gov Account: