How Do I Dispute a Late Payment on a Credit Report? | Experian Credit 101 Express

Noticed that late payment has been incorrectly reported? You can file a dispute with any of the three major credit reporting bureaus for free, either online, by phone, or by mail. Learn the details here.

Full Experian Credit 101 Playlist:

Get answers to your credit questions:



Google Plus:


You may also like...

1 Response

  1. Linda kraus says:

    I was up to my eyeballs in debt and SWIftHACKGENIUS at gmail dot com saved me from drowning in the debt and made my life easier. he answered all of my questions and are very detailed. he got my credit score fixed in 72 hours, it was like a magic to me when my credit score increased fom 430 to 820 in 72 hours, it was the Best decision I've ever made, Now I can see a light at the end of the tunnel finally. now I have my house back and I'm debt free, You can contact him and he will assist You, 256 743 0587 .

Leave a Reply