Do Student Loans Affect Your Credit?
Today’s video talks about how student loans impact your credit score both positively and negatively.
– Can provide good or bad repayment history
– Can lengthen the duration of your credit history
– Can be part of a diverse mix of credit
– Default can stay on your credit history for 7 years
– Debt to income ratio can impact your ability to get a loan
Here’s a link to the blog post on Repayable
Repayable is a channel for student loan borrowers looking for the best strategy to repay their loans.
To get weekly videos like this one subscribe
You can find a new video every other Wednesday!